Thursday, October 13, 2016

Client Testimonial

"Karyn Erickson is an outstanding attorney and [well-versed] in tenant-landlord law. She treated me with respect and compassion through a very difficult and complex matter with my landlord. She advocated for me every step of the way and I felt that she truly cared for my well-being. She listened, offered superb advice and kept me accountable when I needed it. She is also extremely responsive and personable. It is very clear that justice is Karyn’s primary motivator."

-Oakland Tenant, Grand Lake District

Attorney's comments: Client had lived in her apartment for 6+ years.  In 2016, she received an over 35% rent increase and, on its heels, a 60-day notice to terminate tenancy. Attorney was able to achieve an extension of tenancy, a settlement, and no eviction proceeding was brought against Client. Client secured new housing in Oakland and has settled into her new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment